Grooming for Cats in Atlanta
Cat grooming helps your cat stay clean, comfortable and beautiful. At Cat Care Hospital, we provide pet grooming services to dogs and cats of our community. Our caring, experienced grooming professionals can wash, trim and brush your cat so your pet will look his best!
Benefits of Cat Grooming
There are many reasons to get cat grooming in Marietta!
- Senior cats may have mobility problems that prevent them from grooming themselves. Sometimes senior pets with arthritis are unable to groom their own coat. Having your senior cat professionally groomed will help ensure that your pet’s coat is healthy and clean.
- Grooming helps your cat look his or her best for special occasions. Grooming your pet before special occasions helps make your pet look ready to have a good time!
- Grooming your cat on a regular basis will help you manage flea and tick infestations. Your pet’s groomer will help check your pet for ticks and can bathe your pet in a medicated shampoo for fleas.
- Grooming your cat at the right time of year will help you keep your pet comfortable. Pets with a thick coat can get very hot in the summer. Grooming your pet before the weather turns warm will help ensure that your pet is comfortable when the temperatures outside heat up.
Grooming Services at Your Cat Clinic in Atlanta
As your cat vet in Atlanta, we offer the following services:
- Nail trimming. It’s important to keep your cat's nails trim. Trimming your cats nails helps keep you safe from scratches and also protects your furniture.
- Fur trimming. We’ll trim your cat's fur to compliment his or her appearance and to ensure that your pet is comfortable.
- Brushing. Most cats love to have their coats thoroughly brushed. We’ll brush your cat's coat thoroughly to reduce shedding at home.
- Medicated shampoos and shampoos for sensitive skin. We’ll personalize our bathing procedures to meet your pet’s specific needs.
When to Get Your Cat Groomed by Our Veterinarian in Atlanta
As your pet's veterinarian in Atlanta we recommend having your cat professionally groomed at least once per year. Some cat owners get their cats groomed regularly throughout the year. We find that the best time to get cat grooming in Marietta is:
- Before special occasions. Get your pet groomed before special holidays, birthdays, competitions, parties and more.
- In the spring. We’ll thin your pet’s coat to help him or her stay cool during the warm months of summer.
- When your cat's coat starts getting tangled. Cats with long coats can get tangles in their fur. Bring your pet in for grooming before this happens.
Contact Your Pet’s Cat Groomer in Marietta
As your cat’s veterinarian in Marietta, GA, we offer grooming services to ensure that your pet is clean and comfortable throughout the year. We service pets in Marietta, Kennesaw, Acworth, Powder Springs, Austell, Atlanta, Roswell and Smyrna. To make an appointment for grooming services, contact your pet’s veterinarian in (770) 424-6369.